Every child arrives at our school as an important and respected member of our community. They become confident interacting with any age group and take an active role in shaping our collaborative and inclusive culture.
Our students have a strong collective voice and our fantastic programs encourage students to build leadership and teamwork skills from an early age. Our curriculum is diverse and students enjoy participating in Art, Music, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths), Library and German in addition to their core subjects.
We continue to uphold our values and traditions and take every opportunity to improve the quality of what we offer to our students and their families. Our children’s love of learning is a great reminder of what makes ACPS special and unique.
Our core values are:
- Life Long Learning
At Arthurs Creek Primary School we believe:
- Children should be empowered to pursue life-long learning
- Motivating, challenging and enjoyable curriculum inspires creativity and a love of learning
- All children have the ability to learn and quality education is best when provided in a safe and caring environment
- A spirit of team work and co-operation fosters a strong sense of belonging in our rural community
- We are a learning community and value the strong partnership between students, teachers, parents and the wider community